Need to make a claim? Here's all the information you'll need
Card Protect Insurance
How to make a claim
If you’re unsure whether or not you should be making a claim, just call Sovereign on 0800 802 801.
Documents that you’ll need
Warehouse Money Card Protect Claim Form
A claim can only be considered once Sovereign have all the necessary information, including where applicable:
- a completed Medical Certificate section of the claim form (this applies to Critical illness or Terminal illness claims), or
- a completed Employer Details section (this applies to Redundancy claims).
- Download the Claim Form, or call us on 0800 801 808 to request a copy.
- Fill out all sections of the form that apply to your claim.
- Sign the back page of the form.
- Attach any additional information requested in each section of the form that applies.
Where to send your completed documents
Freepost Sovereign, Private Bag Sovereign, Victoria Street West, Auckland 1142
If you need help, just call us on
0800 802 801