How do I activate my credit card?
Activate your credit card by logging into Warehouse Money Connect and loading a Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your card.
Alternatively, you can activate your credit card and set up your PIN by calling our Customer Experience Team on 0800 801 808.
How do I choose a Personal Identification Number (PIN)
Here's a few tips for choosing your new PIN for your credit card:
- Choose a 4 digit number that’s easy for you to remember
- Don’t use numbers that are easily identified with you such as your birth date, address or phone number
- Don’t use repeated numbers e.g. 4444
- Don’t use consecutive numbers e.g. 1234
- Your PIN must not be the last or first 4 digits of your card number or customer number
- Don’t write down your PIN (this includes storing it on your mobile phone) or try to disguise it written down.
If you want to change your PIN, simply log into Warehouse Money Connect or call us on 0800 801 808.
I can't activate my credit card, what do I do?
If you're having problems activating your credit card, please call our Customer Experience Team on 0800 801 808 and they'll be happy to help you activate your card.