Can I print my online statement from Warehouse Money Connect?
Yes, you can print your statement.
You'll need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer and/or device. This software comes pre-installed on most computers but if you don't have it installed you can download it free from Adobe.
Can I receive my statement via email?
No, for your security we'll never send your statement to your email address.
If you've chosen to view your statements online, we'll send you a notification via email to let you know when your statement is available to view in Warehouse Money Connect.
If you're still receiving your statements through the post but you'd rather view them online, you can change your preference in Warehouse Money Connect and we'll stop sending your statements through the post.
Can I repay more than the Minimum Amount Due?
Yes, you can repay us more than the minimum amount due or the full closing balance as shown on your statement.
Repaying more than the minimum amount due each month will result in you paying less interest and you'll be able to pay off your balance faster.
Can I use my credit card overseas?
Yes, you can use your credit card overseas wherever Visa is accepted. We do recommend that you inform us when you are going overseas, this will help us identify if there are any suspicious transactions on your account.
Some fees apply when you use your credit card overseas. Please see our current Credit Card Rates and Fees.
Can Visa payWave be disabled?
Visa payWave cannot be disabled on our cards, however you are not required to use this feature. Just continue to swipe the magnetic stripe in the EFTPOS terminal and use your PIN.
Visa payWave only works for transactions less than $80, anything above that amount will require you to enter a PIN.
How do I close my account?
If you want to close your account, please let us know through:
- Warehouse Money Connect (via secure mail), or
- Call us on 0800 801 808, or
- Send a letter to us at Warehouse Money, PO Box 9245, Newmarket, Auckland 1149.
Things to note:
- Before we can close your account, you'll need to repay any amount owing on your account in full
- You'll need to cancel your direct debits with us
- If you've authorised any sellers to debit your credit card, you'll need to make new arrangements with them before you close your account otherwise the payment will be declined.
How do I make repayments?
You can make repayments through the following methods:
- Internet banking – if you are registered for internet banking with your bank, you can set us up a payee and make one-off payment to us each month to repay all or part of your credit card balance via online banking. Remember it takes 1-2 working days to clear a payment from online banking.
- Automatic payment – if you are registered for internet banking with your bank, you can set up an ongoing automatic payment to us of a specific amount at regular intervals (for example, weekly or monthly).
- Direct Debit – download and print our Direct Debit form at warehousemoney.co.nz and return it to us.
- Over the counter payment - just take your latest Warehouse Money statement to your nearest NZ Post.
If you are setting up a Bill Payee for internet or automatic payments, your bank will have your card type loaded as Warehouse Money.
You’ll need to enter your details so we can match your payment to your card. Enter the following sets of information:
Particulars: This is your account number
Code: This is your last name and initials
Reference: This is your 9 digit customer number
If you can't pay in one of these ways, you can call us on 0800 801 808 to discuss alternative methods. However, we do prefer electronic payments.
How do I make sure my Warehouse Money Connect account is secure?
There are a few things you can do to keep your account safe online. We recommend the following:
- If you believe someone knows your password, change it immediately
- Update your password regularly
- Never write your password down or share it with anyone
- Ensure your anti virus software on your computer is up to date
- Keep your mobile number and personal details up to date so we can get in touch with you when we need to.
How do I reset my Personal Identification Number (PIN)?
Reset your PIN by logging into Warehouse Money Connect and following the prompts or call us on 0800 801 808 during business hours.
How do I set up a Direct Debit?
You can download and complete a Direct Debit form or call us to request one.
Send the completed form to: Warehouse Money, PO Box 9245, Newmarket, Auckland 1149 or you can send it to us through Warehouse Money Connect.
If you want to stop your direct debit payment, you'll need to contact us 48 hours prior to your direct debit payment due date. If you want to change any of the details of your direct debit you will need to let us know and complete a new direct debit form.
How do I update my contact details?
You can update your contact details by logging into Warehouse Money Connect and following the prompts.
However you won't be able to update your mobile number through Warehouse Money Connect. You'll need to call us on 0800 801 808 during business hours to do this. This is because we use your mobile number to send you a Key Code when you use some of the services in Warehouse Money Connect so its added security.
How do I view my statements online?
To view or print copies of your credit card statement online, go to Warehouse Money Connect.
How is my minimum repayment calculated?
If the closing balance is less than $20, the Minimum Amount Due will be that amount. If it’s over NZ$20, the Minimum Amount Due will be:
- $20, or
- 3% of the outstanding balance of each Charge rounded up to the nearest cent (for the purposes of this calculation only)
(whichever is the higher amount).
If you don't repay your closing balance off in full each month, interest will be charged on that amount.
How much do I need to repay each month?
Each month your statement will show the opening and closing balance, and the Amount Due this Statement on (or before) the due date set out in the statement.
If you can afford to, its best to repay more than just the Amount Due this Statement. If you only repay the minimum amount then you'll end up paying more because of interest that is charged on the balance and it will take you longer to repay. However if you repay more than the minimum amount due each month, it will reduce the amount of interest charged and you'll be able to pay off your balance faster.
How often will I receive my statement?
We'll send your statement once a month.
The only time we won't send you a statement is if there's been no activity on your account and your closing balance is $0.
Help! I'm locked out of Warehouse Money Connect
When you log into Warehouse Money Connect, you have 3 chances to enter your password correctly. If you get it wrong 3 times in a row, you’ll get locked out of Warehouse Money Connect.
To regain access to Warehouse Money Connect, click the 'Forgot my password' link on the login screen and follow the prompts. If you're still having issues, please call us on 0800 801 808.
Help! I can't open my online statement?
To view your statement, you'll need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer and/or device. This software comes pre-installed on most computers but if you don't have it installed you can download it free from Adobe.
I don’t recognise a transaction on my statement, what do I do?
If you don't recognise a transaction on your statement, you'll need to let us know within 30 days of receiving your statement.
You can download and complete a Dispute Notification form from warehousemoney.co.nz or call us to request one.
Send the completed form to: Warehouse Money, PO Box 9245, Newmarket, Auckland 1149 or you can send it to us as an attachment through secure mail on Warehouse Money Connect.
Things you need to know:
- We may need to get in touch with you if we need to get more information about your Dispute Notification
- If you dispute a transaction on your statement and we decide that it was a correct transaction, we might also charge you a Disputed Transaction Fee. Please see our current Credit Card Rates and Fees
Help! I've forgotten my password
If you've forgotten your password and can't access Warehouse Money Connect, you can reset your password by clicking on the 'Forgot your password?' link on the login screen and following the prompts.
You'll receive a Key Code via text message to your mobile phone, which you will be prompted to enter online to reset your password.
My credit card is about to expire, what do I do?
Your credit card will be valid until the last day of the month written on it, for example, if the expiry date is 06/19, your credit card will work until midnight on 30 June 2019, but will not work on 1 July 2019.
We'll send you a new credit card 30 days before your current one expires (we do this automatically, you don't have to ask us to). If the renewal card hasn't arrived by the time your card's due to expire, let us know.
A couple of exceptions apply though:
- we can't send renewal cards to you at an address outside New Zealand, and
- we won't send out a renewal card if there's an overdue amount on your Card Account (or you're in default for another reason).
Once you activate your renewal card, you have agreed to our terms that apply to the card (so make sure you read them before you activate and use your renewal card, as they may have changed since you got your previous card). The most up to date version is always available for you to read at warehousemoney.co.nz.
What do I do if I dont receive a Key Code?
We might not have the correct mobile number on our records. Please call us on 0800 801 808 during business hours.
What is a Direct Debit?
Direct Debit is another method of payment that you can use to repay your account. Through a Direct Debit, you give us permission to take the exact amount of money you specify from a nominated account, to pay your Warehouse Money account on the due date.
What is Visa payWave?
Visa payWave is the latest in secure, contactless technology. For transactions under $80, just wave or tap your credit card in front of a Contactless EFTPOS terminal and it will automatically process your purchase - there's no need for a signature or Personal Identification Number (PIN).
However for transactions over $80, you'll need to enter your PIN. If you would like to know more about Visa payWave and how it works, visit Visa.
Why haven't I received my statement in the post?
There are a couple of reasons why you may not have received a statement from us.
- There's been no activity on your account and your closing balance is $0 - we won't send you a statement for that month
- You have chosen to view your statements online in Warehouse Money Connect
- We may not have your correct postal address; or
- In rare cases your statement might have got lost in the post.
You can view your current and past statements in Warehouse Money Connect or you can call us on 0800 801 808.